Friday, August 29, 2008

One More Day!


Tomorrow is the day I finally leave for India. Panic has already sown their seeds. "What else can you tell me about Mysore?" I questioned my wife again and again. Any macho image that I have left has surely left me by now. Someone else teased me - "Isn't going for yoga trip a very gay thing to do?". And this is from a gay guy. Now, paranoia is starting to sow its seeds ...

Indeed, I have gone through many mental checklists of what to bring. I even caught up with my best buddy for lunch just now. I'm only going for 2 weeks! Still, the fact that I can't find my backpack doesn't bode well. The past week, I've been reading up on Mysore blogs. I have now a clearer idea on what I'm going into. Unfortunately, questions like the following has also emerged - what is this novice doing, mixing together with seasoned yogis?

I better start packing - time to pack the doubts away, time to look forward to meet the source of ashtanga yoga and to a new adventure ...

No comments: